dimanche 27 mars 2016

Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)

Search Engine Optimisation


First off I want to say thank you to Mark for providing one of the most professional customer support experiences I have ever come across, which was apparent from the first time he sat down with me on Skype for over 2 hours just to speak to me in order to learn more about about my clients, their needs, and the types of services they offered, in order to be able to devise the perfect strategy and campaign for each of their websites.

So far the results have been astounding across the board for all my client, whether it be a dental office, law firm, or an online e-commerce store, Mark and his team are able to tackle some high volume, and high converting keywords that others usually aren't able to achieve due to lacking the proper combination of both high PR contextual link building in addition to the equally important on-page optimization which is provided entirely and step-by-step throughout the entire course of the campaign.
Once again thank you Mark and your wonderful team down in Sunny San Diego for all the great work you have put in on behalf of my clients, myself and my company. I hope to continue working alongside your company and yourself for years to come.
Have a great day and keep up the awesome rankings!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More